Allah is always there for me

O Allah…

I told You: I’m in trouble..... You said: ‘Do not despair of the mercy of Allah’ ♥ QUR'AN[39:53]

I told You: I am depressed... You said: ‘Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest’ ♥ QUR'AN[13:28]

I told You: Many people hurt me..... You said: ‘So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them’ ♥ QUR'AN[3:159]

I told You: I feel I’m alone..... You said: ‘We are closer to you than your jugular vein’ ♥ QUR'AN[50:16]

I told You: My sins are so many..... You said: ‘And who can forgive sins except Allah?’ ♥ QUR'AN[3:135]

I told You: Do not leave me.... You said: ‘So remember Me; I will remember you…’ ♥ QUR'AN[2:152]

I told You: I’m facing a lot of difficulties in life.... You said: ‘And whoever fears Allah – He will make for him a way out’ ♥ QUR'AN[65:2]

I told You: I have many dreams that I want to come true.... You said: ‘Call upon Me; I will respond to you.’ ♥ QUR'AN[40:60]

No comments:

Post a Comment